2.15.2008

I Could Be Your Black Kate Moss Tonight


So I will admit that I completely believe that everything that happens was meant to and what happens to us was already pre-determined long before it ever happens. To prove that fact I would like to provide exhibit A: Kanye West, Glow in the Dark Tour tickets. Now you should know that I am never one to find out about concerts early enough to actually ever buy tickets and generally when I do its either way too late or happening somewhere to far away. Well imagine my surprise when I went on Perezhilton.com to gather my usual daily gossip and saw a post about Kanye's concert. I of course raced to Ticketmaster to see if tickets were available and BOOM there were really awesome seats still available. So a click here and a click there and I found myself the proud owner of tickets to what will surely be one of the hottest tours of 08.
Why is this so cool you say? Well for several reasons...One, as previously mentioned I NEVER find out about concerts on time. I am always a week or two too late. Two, the concert was actually at the United Center which almost never happens for me, every time there is a really cool show that I want to see it's ALWAYS at Allstate arena, which for a city kid that doesn't drive is pretty impossible to get to. And third the biggest reason of all...I HAD THE MONEY TO GET THEM!!! Working where I work has put me in an almost constant state of brokeness, so to catch me in between paychecks WITH a hundred bucks to spare is a total rariety and i actually have a decent amount of money left over. And for me to actually have that money in the bank where I can use my debit card is even more rare.
And if none of these reasons are enough to prove that fate had some play in this...here is one last reason. I spent the entire day sleeping and I finally dragged my ass out of bed and decided that I would go on the internet, which I usually do later in the night. That is where I found out about the concert and by about six I had my tickets. About an hour ago I went back on Ticketmaster to see was the concert sold out yet and found out that tickets had just gone on sale TODAY at 5!!! Now tell me thats not a little freaky that I happen to find out about the concert and go looking for tickets mere minutes after they went on sale to the public. I mean whether or not you think this is awesome...I know IT FUCKING ROCKS!!! See ya at the show ;0)

No comments: